Sambla Group is a fintech company with a clear goal – to make loans better for all. We need you, your ambition and your skills on our journey. We have become the fast-growing fintech company that we are today - bridging the gap between borrowers and lenders - thanks to all the 300+ amazing people who work here.
Our success is the result of the commitment to deliver the best customer journey and consumer finance products in the industry. Our vision is to democratize lending and empower customers to improve their personal finances. Through our well known brands such as Sambla, Advisa, Rahalaitos, Omalaina, Rahoitu and DigiFinans we support customers in consolidating and getting the best terms on their loans.
We are now looking for a Mobile App Developer to work with our newly launched app! As a Mobile App Developer you will join a newly formed team that leads the development of our app. Of course this position is about developing, maintaining and scaling the app itself, but it is also about collaborating with the rest of the team to set the foundation of how the work should be done.
Amongst other things, you will work with:
- Cross-department collaborating with product and design
- Being part of setting up Ways of Working and process development
- Share the responsibility of setting BP for development (pair programming, code quality standard and more)
For this position, we see that you have at least a couple of years of working experience in React Native and mobile app development as this is a small and newly formed team, independent work, self drive and a sense of lack of prestige is needed. Communication and curiosity is something that we think is important for this position, wanting to solve problems both on an individual and collective level.
Must have experience:
- React Native
- Testing (We use Jest for instance)
A bit of extra credit if you also have:
- Experience with iOS/Android development
- Backend development
What we offer:
- Business in mind & people at heart – we deliver results together and celebrate our achievements.
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company, where we value the development of our employees
- We are strong believers in creating a fun workplace where people enjoy coming to work.
- A friendly culture with openness and respect for one another, with the possibility to influence and make a difference on society and people’s everyday lives.
- Start: Immediately with consideration to notice period
- Extent: Full-time
- Working location: Stockholm