Sambla Group is a fintech company with a clear goal – to make loans better for all. We need you, your ambition and your skills on our journey. We have become the fast-growing fintech company that we are today - bridging the gap between borrowers and lenders - thanks to all the 300+ amazing people who work here.
Our success is the result of the commitment to deliver the best customer journey and consumer finance products in the industry. Our vision is to democratize lending and empower customers to improve their personal finances. Through our well known brands such as Sambla, Advisa, Rahalaitos, Omalaina, Rahoitu and DigiFinans we support customers in consolidating and getting the best terms on their loans.
In the role of Senior Designer at Sambla Group, you are given the opportunity to be an important piece of the puzzle for all of the creative work for our brands at a Nordic level! As a senior designer you will work broadly with different design projects within the area of design. You will produce marketing materials for various channels for all our brands such OOH/DOOH, SoMe, display, and print and also develop & maintain the look and feel for our brands.
You will report to the head of design and be part of the centralized design team, working cross functional with the whole organization.
Further on, the role will include but not be limited to…
- Create graphic material, for digital platforms and print.
- Maintain and create branding for all of Sambla Groups brands
- Support and co-operate with the other colleagues in the design team, such as product designers and performance designers
For the role as Senior designer, we are looking for you who have 5+ years of experience within brand and digital design and with exceptional visual expression. It is a plus if you have experience both from the agency side as well as inhouse.
You need to thrive in a fast paced environment where work tasks can change frequently and where you sometimes will have ambitious deadlines. You need to be a team player as we do things together, but also be confident in your own ability to run and structure design projects.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience of design
- Well experienced in Figma & Adobe suit
- Wide knowledge in branding, but with weight on the digital area
- Earlier experience in working with 360-campaigns
- Be used to working in cross functional design teams
Nice to haves:
- Earlier experience of working both at an creative agency and/or in-house
- Experience of working in FinTech
- Experience with motion design
- Have experience of working closely with product, such as UX and/or UI design
- Experience of working with copy in any form
What we offer:
- Business in mind & people at heart – we deliver results together and celebrate our achievements.
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company, where we value the development of our employees
- We are strong believers in creating a fun workplace where people enjoy coming to work.
- A friendly culture with openness and respect for one another, with the possibility to influence and make a difference on society and people’s everyday lives.
- Start: Immediately with consideration to notice period
- Extent: Full-time
- Working location: Stockholm